Big Brother Naija, commonly known as BBNaija, is the most popular reality show in Nigeria. Its producers have revealed the start date for Season 7 auditions. It also said that there would be prizes worth N90 million for the seventh episode of their show. In this article, we will explain how to apply for BBNaija Season 7 auditions in 2022.
We found that the N90 million in prizes for BBNaija season 6 is more than the N85 million awarded in season 5 (2020).
The organizers of the reality program will also bring a fresh twist with early auditions beginning between March 24 and March 31, 2022.
According to the official Twitter account for BBNaija, the seventh season will be available on GOTV and DSTV. However, they did not specify when the new season will begin.
Remember that in the sixth season of Big Brother last year, out of twenty houseguests, White Money emerged victorious.
How to Apply for BBNaija 2022 Audition (Season 7)
To gain access to the audition that will qualify you to become a BBNaija housemate, follow the steps below:
- Get any of these packages; Dstv Premium, Compact Plus, Compact, Comfam, Yanga, or Gotv Max or Joli and pay for your subscription between 24 to 31 March.
- Send an email to bbAfricaMagicEvents@ng.multichoice.com with your Name and Smartcard or IUC number (A 10-digit identifier that is unique to your GOtv account and GOtv decoder) to receive your unique website link to complete your registration.
- Your audition requires a 2-minute video on why you deserve to be a housemate.
- Participants must not be less than 21 years by June 2022.
- Valid means of identification (such as a National ID card, NIN, Voters Card, Driving License, or International passport) will be needed.
*Once you have completed the above procedures, visit https://africamagic.tv/bbaudition to register.
Do you find this article to be helpful? Please share this message on social media to aid others who may be interested in participating in the event.
If you have questions about the BBnaija 2022 show, please post them in the section below.